• Call Dylan !
• Carrot Creek forms the West Boundary and gives this land 1 Mile of creek/nature frontage and potential to become St. Albert’s most desirable neighborhood by incorporating trails/nature within the community.
• St. Albert was voted "#1 Best Place to Live in Canada"!! by MoneySense in 2014 !!
• Immediate and Exciting Development Land in St. Albert !
• Can be Purchased as part of a Larger Land Assembly !!
• St. Albert has third Highest average house hold income in Alberta of over $136,000 !!!
• Ray Gibbons Drive will be St. Albert's Bypass Connecting Edmonton's Ring Road with Highway 2!
• St. Albert is a High Growth, High Income Community with a Promising Future